Joensuu and the Burning of the Train Yard

Dear Arsonist Asshole,

I know that right now you are smiling because you started a huge fire, burned down several building and royally screwed up most of the train station. I know you are patting yourself on the back because of the giant fireball you made on Saturday night. I would just like to ask fucking why? I mean, what was the purpose? You are such bullshit and a fucking asshat.

Sincerely, 
-Me


So, yes...some douche bag started a fire on Saturday night in Joensuu that burned down a bunch of buildings, including part of the historic wooden train station.I hope they investigate this and find out it was an electrical fire, otherwise I will be quite angry. If they do find that this is arson, I pray they get those who are responsible quickly and then make a public spectacle out of him. Cook their assholes over a red hot flame in the tori (city center square) and then brand them on the forehead. The final step, which would be the death of any Finn, would be banning the from watching Ice Hockey, going to sauna or eating salmiakki.The torture of it all would drive you mad! 



Comments

Popular Posts