The Long and Winding Road

I know that I have been very inconsistent lately as so far as writing in this blog, but recently I just haven't had the time. The last month and a half has mostly been spent on the road in this country or that. The next two or three months forward will most likely look the same. As much as I love traveling it can get a bit tiresome. I haven't slept in my own apartment except for 3 or 4 nights 2 weeks ago. Would really like to see my other clothes rather then the ones I keep washing and wearing. I wonder if my clothes have decided to have a party while I'm gone. They can be a bit hard to handle when I go away. On a more serious note...Antti, Matti, Jasko, Ala, Agnes, Loren: you have all been a big help. Thank you for being such nice hosts and providing me a place to lay my head/collect my thoughts. You are in my thoughts always.

Comments

Popular Posts