Paddy's Day in Finland

They say that everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. I would like to exclude the Finns from said practice. My only reason for this is the simple fact that the Finns charge way too much for a pint of Guinness and hence make it inaccessible to celebrants. The price for 500 ml is 6.80 ($9.22) which in a word is INSANE!

So for most of the night I was forced to drink some nasty faux stout that was probably brewed in Pieksämäki(which, as we all know, is the most exciting city in Finland and quite possibly the world). Wonderful.

Still had a good time all the same.

Comments

Cashub said…
I wonder if that part about Pieksamaki was true, or was it an irony :P
Maxy Max said…
You have your answer.
Antti said…
And I was there to drink that expensive "Guinness" with you!

Popular Posts