Uncle Fester on Crack

Over the last couple of days I've been having this sickly sweet taste in my mouth. I want to vomit every time I open up the Internet as I am displayed another vile image of a country I thought I knew and leaders who I trusted to do the right thing in an hour of crisis. Instead of doing the right thing, they instead disappoint at every turn. The taste of bile grows stronger with each passing day and I...I get a little more depressed as the hours grow.

I've tried to shake these blues by being creative. I've started giving him devil horns in paint just to have some fun.



I've also resorted to trying to cheer myself up via snapchat.



The problem is I keep finding similar images to events from the past. These depresses me even more.




We came up with one solution so far for our blues though. To curb our depression we have enacted a ban on his proper name at my house. All those who speak it will be subjected to a 1 euro fine which will be placed in a swear jar. If one does choose to speak of him they may use an arbitrary made up name. "The Devil" is fine or "That insidious man", but these are a bit bland.

Over breakfast this morning  and the subsequent walk to work we came up with "The Presi-don't" and "Shitty Orange Crap McAnalstain". My boss seems to prefer "Pussygate Mcfuckface". The winner so far though is "Dickturd Cumbum". It sounds like a real name or a very close approximation of one. I think we'll keep this one.

Do you guys have any suggestions to stay sane in this time of crisis?  

Comments

Popular Posts