Quiting smoking and other events...

So, I took a shower today and decided to shave my beard off, cut my hair and quit smoking. One of the easiest decisions I ever made. I knew that I would have to quit one day, but I dreaded it. I actually like smoking. There are no two ways about it. I love to smoke, but I can't keep it up anymore. It will kill me sooner or later. Got to be done. So, I have a giant headache now and I'm getting really frustrated with everyone. This Finnish version of a nicotine patch (called funny enough NICOPATCH)is not helping. It is giving me the very minimum amount of nicotine. Playing badminton today is gonna fun. I think I will be a very sour man. Every other sentence will contain at least 2 fucks or 1 shit or maybe even both. Gonna be a long day. Just 14 more days, only 14. Praise the non existent deity!

Comments

Popular Posts