Jersey Shore comes to Finland


(Ilta Sanomat Link)
Literally, I'm speechless. And for those of you who know me, you'll understand that this almost never happens. But I think think this one statement from the shows producer says more about said pile of shit than any angry rant ever could (the grammar has been fixed from the original google translate garbage): "Yes, there will be a lot of alcohol drunk. Everyone knows partying involves alcohol, but we obviously do not force anyone to drink" the producer says. Of course not! When do we ever have to force young people in this country to drink? If I went outside and started to offer free vodka shots I'm sure I would have an empty bottle pretty soon if not immediately.

Oh Finland...you have really sunk low with this one. Lets hope no one watches this shit and it gets cancelled

Comments

Popular Posts